Denso IKH01-24 Iridium Racing Spark Plugs (5749)
Denso Iridium Racing Spark Plugs (IKH01-24)
Denso Iridium Racing spark plugs are elite spark plugs for the serious racer that best demonstrate their performance improvement during acceleration. Their 0.4mm iridium-rhodium alloy center electrodes require less voltage to fire (up to 5,000 V less) and produce the hottest, most concentrated spark. Plus, 100 percent pure platinum 0.8mm ground electrodes reduce the risk of melting during harsh racing conditions.
Through superb ignition performance and spark voltage, non-firing and misfires under a variety of conditions are greatly reduced. As a result, combustion conditions are improved dramatically, increasing engine output for the ultimate in power and torque, as well as increased engine efficiency.
These spark plugs are a popular choice for street and off-road motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, and more. Order the model designed for your specific application.
Key features and benefits of Denso Iridium Racing spark plugs include:
* Almost all Iridium Racing plugs contain a monolithic resistor that blocks noise that may affect electronic devices
* Burnished nickel plating on the housing for corrosion resistance; thinner on the threads to reduce head damage
* To withstand severe conditions, a patented 360 degree laser welding process secures the iridium tip
* Between the center electrode and insulator, a patented spark cleaning pocket burns off carbon, restoring electrical resistance
* 20 percent stronger insulator
* Silicone coated insulator surface is isolated from moisture and carbon, preventing a decrease in resistance
* Ground electrode is welded on and gapped without any bending, reducing residual stress and increasing durability
* Enlarged housing end-face chamfer allows slight tuning inaccuracies, improves self-cleaning, and prevents fouling
* Durable, reusable packaging protects spark plugs when not in use
* Handles extreme compression and boost levels
* Maximizes track time, minimizes downtime
* Delivers maximum spark energy
* Withstands temperatures greater than 4000 degrees F