Rear Adjustable Droplinks MQB/MQB EVO
Our Rear Sway Bar End Links replace the soft factory rubber bushings with their weak plastic bodies with these beautifully engineered adjustable aluminium billet replacements.
Designed with one aim in mind: to help achieve optimum suspension performance and geometric accuracy, and thus increase the effectiveness of your rear anti-roll bar.
Replacing the failure-prone, weak plastic OEM links with our rigid billet aluminium links greatly reduces flex and allows a sharp, uncompromised transfer of suspension movement through to the sway bar. As well as the link itself, extra stiffness and precision comes from replacing the flex-prone stock plastic ball joint with motorsport-spec ball joints. An especially valuable upgrade on older, higher mileage cars.
- Motorsport-specification ball joint ends - high strength teflon-lined steel
- +/- 5mm of adjustable length with stainless steel insert to zero Anti Roll Bar preload
- Increase durometer rubber bush to create direct response for anti-roll bar under cornering conditions
- Left / Right threaded ends make for easy length adjustment in-situ without having to detach and re-attach
- Lightweight CNC-machined 6061-T6 Aluminum bodies with beautiful gloss black anodised coating