MQB Subframe Alignment kit
Save 0% Save 0%
Original price $157.00 - Original price $157.00
Original price $157.00
$157.00 - $157.00
Current price $157.00
Our precision-engineered, push-in Bolt Collars centralise the subframes by cutting out the huge hole tolerances, and perfectly centering the bolt locations every time you refit. The result? With correct alignment, you’ll have more precise steering, sharper handling and braking responses every time. By ensuring complete accuracy every time you refit your subframes, you’ll save time and cost by ensuring consistent, hassle-free alignment each time, every time. With no need for alignments after refitting subframes in future, this really affordable upgrade will likely pay for itself many times over.
- No additional NVH transfer into the car and no more creaking mounts.
- Full kit of 16x Bolt Collars for front and rear subframes
- High quality T6061 billet aluminium construction
- CNC construction, anodised gloss black to last
- Precision machining means tighter alignment specs
- Simple, quick push-in fitment into OEM subframes
- No modification to subframe or car body is required, so fitment is completely reversible.